Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Most Awesome Moments Of My Life

My life is a wonderful one. Life has so many awesome moments and I want to share some of my favorites with you. Of course, one of my most favorites is the day I wed my phenomenal husband. He has been an excellent source of support as I change my lifestyle and work towards making my dreams come true. I love that man. After I married him I met my three year old nephew, who is now eleven, and have somehow inspired him to become a writer. I guess my devotion to the writing trade rubbed off on him. This is one of the most exciting things to happen to me: when I can inspire a young person to get involved in the art of writing or any kind of art to be exact. He is such a remarkable little boy and I am so proud to be his aunt. Another awesome moment in my life was when I landed my job. I got it through a temp agency which I was expecting to move on to the next job until I found somewhere that would hire me. Hey! I needed a job! When my supervisor told me she wanted to hire me my mouth dropped open and my heart beat with excitement. You see I work in a warehouse and I build things. I love doing it. Granted, I wish I could be at home writing all day but until I become rich and famous...I'll have to make do with the writing time I get now. I am grateful for the time I do have to work my creative magic.

Well...I wanted to share three of my favorite and cherished moments from my life. I hope it inspires you to continue to pursue your dreams the way the people I love inspire me every day.

Remember: Use your *awesome* moments to inspire you to strive for your dreams. Don't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment