Sunday, March 29, 2015

Summertime Anxiety

Wow! Its spring already. Amazing. I am so excited because there is so much to do outside this time of year (that's if its actually not so cold). Soon summer will be upon us. I'm having summer anxiety. Summer anxiety for me is waiting it for to come. We don't have to worry about the cold and don't have to wear layers and layers. Yep! Shorts, tank tops, and flip flops. Plus gardening and all the outdoor activities. I can't wait to go sit on my patio and read a book or go play putt-putt. Better yet, go to the lake house and relax by the lake while the summer heat beats down on my skin. While I sit there, I get to watch the sun reflecting off the water and the ripples that rock in slow motion. It's quite a relaxing time and gets me away from the stressors back home. Thank God I get to go almost every weekend. Its times like those that I can get away and clear my head so I can come back refreshed. It always clears my head to continue writing. Oh! Picnics. I love picnics in the park and taking walks in the park. Come on summer! We are all waiting for you to come. There's nothing like the outdoors to make you feel refreshed and ready for another day. What are you looking forward to doing this summer? What's your favorite thing about summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment